The 2019 Harvest Marathon Relay is expected to SELL OUT
Registration is open for the 2019 Harvest Marathon Relay.
What's the same
Go to the race site bit.ly/HarvestRelay or click HERE to register. The race is on November 3, 2019 at Rice University. We expect this year to be a SELL OUT, so register early.
- Teams can register as competitive (eligible for medals) or non competitive. Competitive teams are limited to 10 members while non-competitive teams can have as many as 25 members. All teams will be timed and all teams will be eligible for the Team Spirit award.
- Participants registering before October 5 will be able to order a sublimated tech shirt (if you register after, shirts will be available on a first-come first-serve basis. The shirts will have a design similar to the following:
- All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Houston Food Bank to support their Run for Food team.
- The race format will be largely the same with a few tweaks. The venue is the same.
- We will have plenty of food, water, music and volunteers to help make the event great.
- A devious sabotage is in the planning stages, so come prepared!
See you in November!